Backups: You can request a Backup copy of any Project and its documents in your Enterprise to be emailed to you at any time for $1000 excluding GST per Project. If you have multiple Projects then just multiply the fee by the number of Projects. So, for example, five Projects would equal a fee of $5000 plus GST.
The Backup comes as a zip file containing all relevant data tables from your Project/s in .csv format. These files can be opened with Excel.
To request a copy of your Projects please email us at email@example.com
Archiving data: If you no longer need to access certain projects we can Archive them for you into the future. The data will always remain on our server and if you need to access it in the future we can make it 'live' again for you.
Points to note:
- We can Archive Projects once a year. This is at the time of your annual renewal invoice.
- You can restore these Projects at any time but note point one above, they can't be re-Archived until your next renewal. If you restore Projects and you go over a 'live' record threshold you will be billed pro-rata for this up to your next annual fee renewal date.
- Data that is Archived is charged at 50% of the full Enterprise fee and is billed yearly with your renewal fee.
- The cost to either Archive or Restore a Project (or group of Projects) is a fixed minimum fee of $500 for up to 50 Projects. So 200 Projects would be $2000.
Steps to take:
- Please email us with the complete names of the Project/s you wish to Archive.
- We will Archive them and then calculate how many records your count has dropped by* (Note also that we don't know what this number is until after we Archive the Project/s).
- Your annual fee will then reflect the number of 'live' records and the number of 'Archived' records.
* Note that your records will drop by the number of records 'restricted' to an Archived project. For example an event is usually restricted to a Project. However stakeholders tend to be unrestricted and global to all Projects.
Data archiving is only available for systems containing 10,000 records or more.
To archive or restore projects please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org