Backups: You can request a Backup copy of any Project and its documents in your Enterprise to be emailed to you at any time for $1000 excluding GST per Project. If you have multiple Projects, this fee applies up to 10 Projects, and then is reduced to $200 per Project over 10 Projects. So for example, to get a backup copy of 20 Projects' data, the cost would be 10 Projects at $1000/Project + 10 Projects at $200/Project = $12,000.
The Backup comes as a zip file containing all relevant data tables from your Project/s in .csv format. These files can be opened with Excel. The files include all of the data in your system and the relationships between entities, so no information is lost.
To request a copy of your Projects please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exports: Your data can also be exported from your system for free at any time from the Search grid. This method downloads the records in .csv format and can be opened in Excel, and will include all of the information about the entity that you have open in your search grid. This needs to be repeated for each different entity in the system, ie Stakeholders, then Properties, then Events etc. These exports will not include the relationships between entities, and this information will be lost.
Archiving data: If you no longer need to access certain projects we can Archive them for you into the future. The data will always remain on our server and if you need to access it in the future we can make it 'live' again for you.
Points to note:
- The cost to either Archive or Restore a Project (or group of Projects) is a fixed fee of $500 for up to 50 Projects. So 200 Projects would be $2000.
- We can Archive Projects at any point throughout the year, however, any change to your records count will not be reflected until the time of your annual renewal invoice.
- You can restore these Projects at any time throughout the year. If you restore Projects and you go over a 'live' record threshold you will be billed pro-rata for this up to your next annual fee renewal date.
- Data that is Archived is charged at 50% of the cost of the records. Live records are charged at $5,000 per 10,000 records per year. Archived records are charged at $2,500 per 10,000 records per year.
Steps to take:
- Please email us with the complete names of the Project/s you wish to Archive.
- We will Archive them and then calculate how many records your count has decreased by* (Note also that we don't know what this exact number is until after we Archive the Project/s).
- Your annual fee will then reflect the number of 'live' records and the number of 'Archived' records.
* Note that your records will drop by the number of records 'restricted' to an Archived project. For example an event is usually restricted to a Project. However stakeholders tend to be unrestricted and global to all Projects.
Data archiving is only available for systems containing 10,000 records or more.
To archive or restore projects please email us at email@example.com