To install the Microsoft Office plug in, simply download the installer from here and follow the below steps:
1. Locate the CMToolset_126.96.36.199 Application file in your Downloads folder, and double click to begin set up.
2. When the Setup guide begins, make sure to tick the 'I agree to the license terms and conditions' box, then click 'Install' to begin the installation process.
Note: If a pop up appears asking if you want to allow this app to make changes to your device, click 'yes'. Otherwise the install wizard will not begin.
3. The Consultation Manager Office Toolset will automatically install until you get a notice saying the Installation has successfully completed.
If you experience any issues installing the Microsoft Office add-in, please try the following:
- Make sure all Office programs are closed prior to installation
- If you have issues with running the setup .exe and are an Administrator, then instead of double-clicking it, right click on it and choose Run as Administrator
- If it installs fine and the buttons don't appear for you, then please ensure you haven't installed it under a different profile. In other words, that you haven't installed it as an Administrator and then logged in under another profile.
- If you are updating a previous installation, ensure that the previous file is uninstalled first.
I've Successfully installed the Microsoft Office add-in, how do I use it?